Plan your Visit
SHOW DATES & OPENING TIMES
- Friday 5th May, 10am – 6pm
- Saturday 6th May, 10am – 6pm
- Sunday 7th May, 10am – 6pm
We’re busy planning another fabulous Show for you. Watch this space!
Travelling to the Show couldn’t be easier between bus, rail and car. See Maps & Directions
Car parking is signposted from all main routes and is in town centre car parks near to the Show as well as at Junction One and Enkalon.
A complimentary Shuttle Bus is provided courtesy of Show Sponsor Junction One to bring visitors and their purchases to and from the Show.
- Parking: Areas are designated for Blue Badge holders in the car parks at Junction One and Enkalon. Complimentary Shuttle buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs: This is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. Most areas have well laid pathways and there is some temporary track way. Much of the event is staged on open ground. Whilst every effort is made to make the Show accessible, ground conditions will be subject to weather.
BRING SUITABLE FOOTWEAR & CLOTHING
The Show is spread over several acres through the Antrim Castle Gardens so there’s lots of walking. This is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. Although some temporary track way is laid, much of the event is staged on open ground and care must be taken. We therefore advise that you wear suitable clothing and footwear.
BUY & COLLECT
A plant and product crèche is available at the Show for you to leave your purchases during your visit. The complimentary Shuttle Bus bringing visitors back to the designated car parks at the end of their visit welcome plants & purchases on board!
Why wait? Tickets purchased online cost less. Buy Tickets Now
Today we welcome Jocelyn Brown from Ballycraigy Primary School onto our website. Jocelyn has written a guest blog article on the positive impact gardening within primary schools. https://gardenshowir...
We love Antrim Castle Gardens! Did you know that the mighty Wolfhound Statue in the courtyard of Clotworthy House is over 400 Years of age and was commissioned by Sir Hugh Clotworthy in memory of the...
We are delighted to welcome back our resident gardening guru Geoff Stebbings from www.thebikinggardener.com with his weekly tip for what we should be doing in our garden this week. You can also find...
High Five to International Day of Happiness! We all know that getting out into the garden and spending a few moments in nature or even just looking at your garden from the comfort of your home can be...
#NationalQuiltingDay Today is #NationalQuiltingDay and we are delighted to confirm that we will be welcoming the Loose Thread Quilters, a group of committed quilters from all over Northern Ireland, t...