Plan your Visit
29 April – 1 May 2022
We’ve been busy planning another fabulous Show for you. Check out What’s On
Travelling to the Show couldn’t be easier between bus, rail and car. See Maps & Directions
Car parking is signposted from all main routes and is in town centre car parks near to the Show as well as at The Junction and Enkalon.
A complimentary Shuttle Bus is provided to bring visitors and their purchases to and from the Show.
Pick up/set down points for the courtesy shuttle bus will be signposted in each of the designated carparks at Enkalon and The Junction. Shuttle buses will be running on a continuous circuit from the car parks at Enkalon & The Junction across the 3 days of the Show between 10am and 6.15pm.
A courtesy bus will also pick up and drop off at Antrim Bus and Rail station in accordance with the bus and train schedule. Any queries on arrival please speak to the Translink staff in the station for further information.
- Parking: Areas are designated for Blue Badge holders in the car park at The Junction. Complimentary Shuttle buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs: This is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. Most areas have well laid pathways and there is some temporary track way. Much of the event is staged on open ground. Whilst every effort is made to make the Show accessible, ground conditions will be subject to weather.
BRING SUITABLE FOOTWEAR & CLOTHING
The Show is spread over several acres through the Antrim Castle Gardens so there’s lots of walking. This is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. Although some temporary track way is laid, much of the event is staged on open ground and care must be taken. We therefore advise that you wear suitable clothing and footwear.
BUY & COLLECT
A plant and product crèche is available at the Show for you to leave your purchases during your visit. The complimentary Shuttle Bus bringing visitors back to the designated car parks at the end of their visit welcome plants & purchases on board!
Why wait? Tickets purchased online cost less. Buy Tickets Now
Event Organisers will fully comply with all NI Executive Covid 19 regulations in place for the duration of the event.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel the event, you can transfer your ticket to the following year, or get a full refund.
If you have been instructed to isolate due to COVID-19 and are therefore unable to attend, a refund will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Proof will be required. Please contact our booking team by email or telephone upon receiving an instruction to isolate.
For more information click the government website https://www.nidirect.gov.uk
COVID-19 PASSPORT EVENT REQUIREMENTS
For all customers attending Garden Show Ireland, please kindly be advised that from the 29 November 2021 Domestic COVID vaccination certificates have been introduced and as a result, proof of COVID Status is required upon entry of the event for all attendees aged 18 and over.
You will be asked to verify your COVID status through one of the following ways: –
- COVID Vaccination Certificate: For info: https://bit.ly/3rig5p8
- Proof of having been fully vaccinated for more than two weeks (bring your card/s)
- Proof of negative Lateral Flow or PCR Test within 48 hours before you wish to attend – if you are taking a home test, remember to upload your results so you have a confirmation text. If you need to get a lateral flow test quickly click here for local stockists: https://bit.ly/32Gsw3H
- Evidence of a positive PCR test result for COVID-19 within the previous 180 days and following completion of the self-isolation period
- if you have taken part in a clinical trial (past or current) and have written confirmation
- If you are medically exempt for clinical reasons for not being vaccinated
Please ensure you bring your ID in case we need to check against these.
Further details can be found here: https://bit.ly/3o8Lg4d
We are doing this to help keep you safe and to provide assurances to those attending our events that all appropriate measures are being taken to protect them. So let’s keep each other safe!
We will continue to monitor and respond to the COVID-19 pandemic situation as it evolves and have implemented a number of measures to ensure the safety of our visitors including:
- A thorough review of the Gardens and attractions to manage visitor flows with many of the attractions outside in our gardens.
- Use of contactless payments systems wherever possible.
- Arrangements for additional and frequent cleaning regimes throughout the event with hand sanitisation stations throughout the Gardens
- We would ask all those attending the event to wear face coverings whilst on the shuttle bus to and from the event, at the entrance queue and if visiting the shop, toilet facilities or inside our marquees.