Plan your Visit
SHOW DATES & OPENING TIMES
- Friday 5th May, 10am – 6pm
- Saturday 6th May, 10am – 6pm
- Sunday 7th May, 10am – 6pm
We’ve busy planning another fabulous Show for you. Check out What’s On
Travelling to the Show couldn’t be easier between bus, rail and car. See Maps & Directions
Car parking is signposted from all main routes and is in town centre car parks near to the Show as well as at The Junction and Enkalon.
A complimentary Shuttle Bus is provided to bring visitors and their purchases to and from the Show.
Pick up/set down points for the courtesy shuttle bus will be signposted in each of the designated carparks at Enkalon and The Junction. Shuttle buses will be running on a continuous circuit from the car parks at Enkalon & The Junction across the 3 days of the Show between 10am and 6.15pm.
A courtesy bus will also pick up and drop off at Antrim Bus and Rail station in accordance with the bus and train schedule. Any queries on arrival please speak to the Translink staff in the station for further information.
- Parking: Areas are designated for Blue Badge holders in the car park at The Junction. Complimentary Shuttle buses are wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs: This is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. Most areas have well laid pathways and there is some temporary track way. Much of the event is staged on open ground. Whilst every effort is made to make the Show accessible, ground conditions will be subject to weather.
BRING SUITABLE FOOTWEAR & CLOTHING
The Show is spread over several acres through the Antrim Castle Gardens so there’s lots of walking. This is a temporary, outdoor event on open parkland and is subject to varying weather and ground conditions. Although some temporary track way is laid, much of the event is staged on open ground and care must be taken. We therefore advise that you wear suitable clothing and footwear.
BUY & COLLECT
A plant and product crèche is available at the Show for you to leave your purchases during your visit. The complimentary Shuttle Bus bringing visitors back to the designated car parks at the end of their visit welcome plants & purchases on board!
Why wait? Tickets purchased online cost less. Buy Tickets Now
The Dunadry are offering visitors to the Show an exclusive deal – Bed, Breakfast with an evening meal and tickets to the show for £79 per person - what are you waiting for? Book Now! https://www.du...
The snow might have melted but it's still cold outside... lucky for us our resident chef, Paula McIntyre, has another soul-warming soup for us. Check it out... https://gardenshowireland.com/beef-shin-...