Garden Show Ireland, Antrim Castle Gardens, Randalstown Rd, Antrim BT41 4LH, United Kingdom
Antrim Castle Gardens is 10 minutes walk from Antrim train and bus station. It is situated just off the M2, approx 17 miles north of Belfast, a few minutes drive from the motorway.
By bus or rail:
Antrim Bus and Rail Centre is approximately a 10 minute walk from Antrim Castle Gardens. For information on travel by bus or rail contact Translink at www.translink.co.uk or tel + 44 (0) 28 90 666630.
A courtesy bus will pick up and drop off at Antrim Bus and Rail station in accordance with the bus and train schedule. Any queries on arrival please speak to the Translink staff in the station for further information.
By car from Belfast:
- Take M2 northbound from Belfast.
- Turn off at junction 1 signed Antrim/Ballymena/Coleraine/A26.
- At the top of the slip road turn left, towards Antrim town.
- Proceed straight through three roundabouts. Park at The Junction outlet on the right or proceed straight on following signs to the town centre car parks.
- The entrance to the Show in Antrim Castle Gardens is through the underpass from the Castle Mall town centre car park.
- Belfast International Airport at Aldergrove is 10 mins drive from Antrim Castle Gardens.
- Belfast City Airport is approx 30 ins drive from Antrim Castle Gardens.
Ferry terminals in Belfast and in Larne are approx 30 mins from Antrim Castle Gardens.
Car parking is signposted from all main routes and is at The Junction and in town centre car parks near to the Show entrance.
Park & Ride!
A complimentary Shuttle Bus is provided from The Junction shopping outlet to bring visitors and their purchases to and from the Show.
Park in the car parks at The Junction shopping outlet and head to the Shuttle Bus Stop in the ‘Coach Park’.
Park & Stride!
Park in the car parks in the town centre and take a short walk to the entrance to the Show in Antrim Castle Gardens through the underpass from the Castle Mall town centre car park.