Garden Show Ireland, Antrim Castle Gardens, Randalstown Rd, Antrim BT41 4LH, United Kingdom
Antrim Castle Gardens is 10 minutes walk from Antrim train and bus station. It is situated just off the M2, approx 17 miles north of Belfast, a few minutes drive from the motorway.
By bus or rail:
Antrim Bus and Rail Centre is approximately a 10 minute walk from Antrim Castle Gardens. For information on travel by bus or rail contact Translink at www.translink.co.uk or tel + 44 (0) 28 90 666630.
A courtesy bus will pick up and drop off at Antrim Bus and Rail station in accordance with the bus and train schedule. Any queries on arrival please speak to the Translink staff in the station for further information.
By car from Belfast:
- Take M2 northbound from Belfast.
- Turn off at junction 1 signed Antrim/Ballymena/Coleraine/A26.
- At the top of the slip road turn left, towards Antrim town.
- Proceed straight through three roundabouts (passing The Junction outlet on the right and a large petrol station on the left) before turning right at the fourth roundabout onto the Randalstown Road (A6).
- Antrim Castle Gardens and Clotworthy House is the first turn on your left approx. 200 yards from the roundabout.
- Belfast International Airport at Aldergrove is 10 mins drive from Antrim Castle Gardens.
- Belfast City Airport is approx 30 ins drive from Antrim Castle Gardens.
Ferry terminals in Belfast and in Larne are approx 30 mins from Antrim Castle Gardens.
Car parking is signposted from all main routes and is at The Junction, at Enkalon, and in town centre car parks near to the Show.
Park & Ride!
A complimentary Shuttle Bus is provided courtesy of Ballyrobert Mazda to bring visitors and their purchases to and from the Show.
Park in the car parks at The Junction shopping outlet and head to the Shuttle Bus Stop in the ‘Coach Park’.
Park & Stride!
Park in the car parks in the town centre and at Enkalon and enjoy the short walk through the parkland of Antrim Castle Gardens to the Show entrance.
(Note: The Shuttle Service will stop off at the Enkalon car park for purchase laden or feet weary visitors exiting the Show!)