Be part of Northern Ireland’s premier gardening event!
Allianz Garden Show Ireland started life in 2005 and moved to its current site in the historic setting of the beautiful Antrim Castle Gardens in 2014.
If your business wishes to reach a very targeted audience, then this is the place to exhibit in 2017!
- Showcase your company’s products and services face to face with targeted customers
- Generate leads, get immediate sales, create awareness of your brand, product or service
- Launch a new product or service
- Take advantage of the huge PR opportunities around the Show
- 25,000 visitors over the 3 days
- Visitors spend on average 4 to 5 hours at the event
- 80.9% visitors rated the 2016 Garden Show Ireland as Excellent or Very Good.
- 72.9% are returning visitors or heard about it by word of mouth
- 82% would recommend the Show to a friend
- 3 generations of the same family attending is a characteristic of the Show
A multi-faceted marketing campaign brings visitors to the Show and translates into high sales for exhibitors. The purchases on offer include quality horticultural and gardening products, specialist food products, crafts, clothing and furniture for the garden. The shopping is high quality and our visitors come to spend!
To apply for space , please register your details in the online application form.
Have a look at what our resident gardening guru Geoff Stebbings from www.thebikinggardener.com thinks we should be doing in the garden this week... https://gardenshowireland.com/gardening-guru-tip-we...
Great piece in Irish News about the "Heritage of Place" garden which is being created at the show by young Architect and garden designer James Purdy. http://www.irishnews.com/lifestyle/2017/04/22/new...
Great venue, great variety, great food & great atmosphere - roll on next year!
Yet another fabulous year for the Garden Show Ireland! Antrim castle grounds was a great setting for a fun filled family day out. There were lots of activities for the kids and I personally loved the craft and food stalls.
A fabulous , well organised event .. I have had a stand in the craft marquee for the last 3 years and have enjoyed the fantastic floral displays and friendly atmosphere.
Beautiful location and great facilities made for a great day for all the family. Very pet friendly.
Great afternoon, great variety of plants (spent too much LOL!) and amazing wooden horses!